Thursday, May 17, 2007

Whew!

After all that fretting of how Micaela would do on such a long trip...I am pleased to announce my daughter is a rock star. She was great! So, great! She slept from Monticello to Hillsboro (20 miles from GF)...all that partying really wore her out. It was a great wedding Breanna, I've told everyone I see how ingenious the Happy Meals were! Wow.

So, hopefully you've seen your official F'n festival invitation...if not, here is the link

http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/viewInvite.jsp?inviteId=JEKZMYZCDZEPFGKDLSPU

I think it'll be really fun and baby/toddler friendly, so don't hesitate if you've got kids! You can do it!

And of those of you hardcore bloggers, make sure to nag our less-frequently-involved friends to make sure we get the word out.

Much love to all the ladies!

Elizabeth

No comments: