Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Can't Wait to SEE YOU!!!




HELLO!!!

I am attempting for the VERY FIRST TIME to upload some pictures onto this blog - we shall have to see if it worked! These pics are of my friend Joey and me from my most recent vacation to Arizona - just a couple of weeks ago! It was a WONDERFUL and relaxing time down in Phoenix - I went all by myself and did lots of fun things! These particular pictures are of a Saturday evening out on the town - perhaps you can tell this from the looks in our eyes! :) hehe! Anyway - not a whole lot else is new here in Marshall - I am just very excited to see you people next weekend at Breanna's wedding - how fun! Oh, and just so you know, Lizabeth, I am TOTALLY planning on coming to the F-ing Festival on June 9th. Thank you for taking charge and beginning the planning for this wonderful get-together -- it is very good and also brave of you! :) Ok, I am tired and going to bed (no, not QUITE as early as Mandy)...

Love you all mucho,

SarahB

No comments: