Tuesday, May 08, 2007

No scrubs

Remember that song by TLC? Well, that is what I think should be the theme of the F-ing festival this year. Chris will not be able to come anyway, he is on call that weekend. We are actually going to be returning from out mystery camping trip on Friday, June 8 and he goes on call June 9. So, he would not be able to come anyway. I am sure that I will be up for it though. I will need some girl time after being around him for an entire week. :) So, where is this going to be this year? Because actually, I am leaving again the following Tuesday, June 12 for New York with a group from school....good times. I will be busy. If it is a reasonable distance away from me, I will be there.
This week is going fast...good. Bring it on! Don't worry y'all. I am doing wonderfully. Sarah, I completely agree with your advice of forgetting about the small stuff, the problem is that the small stuff keeps contacting me, especially via my mother. Can't wait!
Love,
Breanna

No comments: