Tuesday, May 15, 2007

graduations and weddings

Hello everyone-
It is with sadness that I write tonight as I have just watched the last episode ever of possibly my favorite tv show, "Gilmore Girls." It is over, I am sad, and that is that. I think I'll make it. I cried. Shocker.
Thought you all might enjoy these photos of our weekend. First, David graduated on Friday!! Despite the fact that Julia got carsick on the way, we had a really fun day. I wouldn't say I'm exactly a fan of the whole academic garb, but its a great accomplishment, don't you think? :) David's parents treated us to a meal at Red Lobster (YUM!) and a night at a hotel where we got to go swimming with the Julia, which was fun, too. :)
Saturday a.m., we made it to the majestic town of St. James without an puking. Score! We had a great time watching the famous Breanna Schoeck transform into the now fabuloso Breanna Bechtold. (did I spell it right?) What a fun time to see everyone! :)
Elizabeth, Julia saw Micaela's picture on our fridge on Sunday and said, "Hayla!" And then today--this morning actually--she was looking through a photo album as I was getting ready, and saw YOU and said VERY excitedly, "Hayla!" I don't know if she's a little mixed up or what, but she was definitely excited. :) I think they'll be pals. How was the long trip home?
Today I had my last concert here in Litchfield. I wasn't feeling very emotional at all, but the waterworks came on BADLY, like I can't talk badly. Totally embarrassing in front of the audience. Whatever. I think I'll quit now before I have to endure the last few weeks of school. There are only embarrassing possibilites left! I could probably bottle up my tears and wather my plants there will be so many of them! What is wrong with me? :)
Anyway, I'm feeling a little drained right now. Too much to think about with all of the changes coming! I'm not sure what will be better, waiting for the move, or being there and feeling far away. I guess we'll see. On the upside, I came away from the concerts with 3 bouquets of flowers. Fun!
Well, I hope that we can see more fun pictures on here soon. Lindsey--any house yet? any buyers yet? Sarah-- how are the Spanish speakers? Breanna- HOw does it feel to be MARRIED!!!??? Did you have fun??? We need details people!!

Love ya dudes,
MJ

o.k. the photos aren't working. I'll try in a new entry. :)

No comments: