Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Keep on bloggin'





Hey friends...
I like this activity on the blog. I think we should keep it up. To start that tradition, I will write even though I just wrote the other day. It is just an exciting time in life right now. I am having a great time ripping down ugly things and making our house look sooooooo much better already. Attached I have a picture of our bathroom BEFORE I tore the shiny wallpaper down...check out the pretty window treatment too. Also, there is our tile floor that TJ (Chris's bro) decided he HAD to install right away. The linoleum you see is yellowish/orangish...ISH. Oh, and there is a picture of the dog (Stormy) who ran away and went swimming in the creek outside the house. She is nice most of the time. She loves me because I go for walks with her. I bet you never thought you would hear me talk so affectionately about an animal :). Okay, that is all for now. Hope Wednesday is treating everyone well.
Love,
Breanna

No comments: