Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

Hi, ladies! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. It's been so fun to catch up by reading everyone's posts, since I only get to check the blog like once a month. However, we have decided to joint the 21st century, and we are going to be getting internet at our home so I can blog more often. Yeah!

Here are just a few things I am thankful for:
-good friends that no matter how rarely you get to talk, you still feel as close to them as when you got to talk every day.
-my healthy, active 8 month old daughter.
-the health of the rest of my friends and family.
-new babies that are expected any day now and within the next few months.
-love of God, family, and friends
-the new baby that our family is expecting in July (Yes, Addyson is going to be a big sister. This was quite a pleasant surprise for us!)

I hope all of you have a very joyous and blessed holiday season, and I'm looking forward to blogging more often!
Lindsey :)

No comments: