Thursday, November 13, 2008

Gobble, Gobble

What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving? Yesterday I ate lunch with Elizabeth and Micaela and I asked Micaela what she would be having for Thanksgiving. She told me they would be dining on broccoli, potatoes, popsicles, and spaghetti. While less traditional than many would have for Thanksgiving, I commend her commitment to eating a well-balanced meal. Undoubtedly my meal will consist of eating more carbohydrates than I should, but I will rest assured that my friend, Micaela, will be eating a well-balanced, several-food-group meal. We have the whole week off from school and I'm looking forward to having a bit of a break, even though I should spend much of the week doing my homework. I'm going to spend a little bit of time in Alexandria as well as in Duluth. Undoubtedly I will also spend some time at Katherine's house as well. Things have been a little dormant on the blog front...don't let this busy holiday season keep you from staying connected with your nearest and dearest friends!




No comments: