Tuesday, November 25, 2008

good idea!

Good idea Breanna, I need to change my attitude to one of gratitude. For some reason November has always been a funky month for me. I think its the holidays, and my Mom's birthday...Christmas hasn't ever been a problem, maybe its just the gearing up part of it that is hard. Anyways, counting our blessings is a great way to climb up out of the fog so here I go...

I am thankful for...
This blog and all its contributors
A visit up to GF and all the people there who love and support us
the opportunity to learn and grow at Seminary
Micaela's fantastic health (sans the occasional nose bleed)
My sisters-in-law (I like my brothers too, but have recently felt abundantly thankful for these additional females to the family)
Lattes
Spell check
The freedom of forgiveness

We have this entire week off from classes and WOW has it felt great to get ahead in school work, get my hair cut, do some shopping, clean the car, cook dinner ALL BY MYSELF (Micaela has gone to school yesterday and today) and now I'm ready for a few days with my daughter and family!

***Everyone should go rent "The Visitor" its a beautiful movie! Might leave you feeling a little unsettled, but that's okay! *****

Love you all! Happy Thanksgiving!

~Elizabeth

No comments: