Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thankfulness

Hello friends,
Maybe to up our number of posts, we should post things that we are thankful for this Thanksgiving season. When we have Thanksgiving with my family, we all have to list something, so I need to get ready for it anyway!

I'll start!

I am thankful for:
-friends who will always be there no matter how busy they are with their own lives (that is all of you)
-family and being able to see them more often this year because Laryssa is in the cities
-a job
-the baby in my belly
-short weeks of school
-the election results
-my cup of half decaf, half regular coffee this morning
-our health
-music
-school lunch (when I am too lazy to pack my own)
-banana popsicles (that taste soooo good lately)
-books and words

Ok, that is all for now. I hope you are all doing well. Mandy, I hope that you are hanging in there. I can't wait to hear about the new baby! But, you can spare me any scary details. I am already nervous about that part of being pregnant!

Happy Thanksgiving! Safe travels to all!
Love,
Breanna

No comments: