Thursday, December 28, 2006

pooping for Christmas

Yep, that's right. The fun continues. Its now Thursday, nearly a week since the first barfing by Julia, and we are still not back to normal. After helping Julia through getting the flu twice, (David, too) and now dealing with her diarrhea (how do you spell that?), my Christmas has been awesome. Cleaning up barf and poop. Fun times.
Needless to say, I am not going to be able to make it tomorrow. I'm sorry, but Julia is just not well enough to take a trip like that. On top of her bottom end problems, she also has a cold, and with the runny nose, I fear we may spread the fun to some of you.
We left Clear Lake early yesterday as the bugs were swarming the house; everyone had been/was sick. Seriously. How gross. At one point, we had 8 adults and 4 kids in the house; half of us were sick.
Anyway, I'll stop venting. I wish you all a great time tomorrow. I wish I could be there. :( We'll try to catch up sometime soon.

Love you all,
Mandy

No comments: