Thursday, December 21, 2006

Let's do lunch!

Hey ladies! I talked to the blushing bride (Breanna) last night and we have decided to do lunch on Friday, December 30 somewhere in the Minneapolis area. Who will join us? It would be a shame to let the holiday season go by with no get together...so get blogging/emailing/calling so we know you can be there!!!

In other news, I have finally finished all the Christmas bulletins and feel much relief! Of course, we're already looking ahead all the way through Lent...but its good to have the first major load done. Now we just get to enjoy the services. Micaela turns ONE in 4 days...I'm trying not to freak out..but seriously, where did the year go? Its been a good milestone to reflect on the past year and feel like we're actually going somewhere with our lives. This one year old is really good at trashing the house each night, so my nightly ritual of picking up has extended to every inch of our home!! AAHH!!

Also, the Lutheran Center that I work with at UND is sending a group of students to Taize, France in March. Using some continuing education funds from Calvary and UND...I GET TO GO! They are sending me as the staff person, so there will be a little work involved, but we're pairing up with Boston University and I'm so excited to go and experience that community and see the source of this worship and prayer style that I love so much.

Okay, we'll be waiting to hear from you all that you're available for lunch on the 30th!

No comments: