Saturday, December 23, 2006

barfing for Christmas

Hey ladies.
I'm here in good ol' Iowa with the Severtson clan. After finally finishing all of my concerts this week, I sure was looking forward to a little time to relax. However, on the ride down here (its just Julia and I in the car) Julia threw up four times. It was so awful. I didn't know what to do! Was she car sick? Have the flu? Well, since nearly everyone else here has had some kind of weird bug today also, I'm thinking it was the flu. Great. Fun times here. Fortunately, the bug has passed most quickly, with limited barfing. Yuck. I hope that never happens to me again. At least if someone else was with it wouldn't have been so bad!
Since we're here until Wednesday or so, I'm not sure if the Friday lunch thing will work, but I'll check when I get home. That weekend is the Jepson Christmas, and I don't know what the exact plans are. Plus, I'm now terrified of driving with Julia any long distance. I'll have to get over that I guess.
Anyway, I hope that you all have a super great Christmas!!! I love you all very much and am so thankful to have friends like you!

Love,
Mandy

No comments: