Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Corporate America

So there are some times in my life (more often than not, I think) when I regret working for corporate America. Right now is one of those times. I HATE that I don't get a Christmas vacation, that the only day I had off for Christmas was yesterday, that I have to pretend that I care about all of the bullshit they tell us every day and that, most importantly, I DON'T GET TO SEE YOU ALL ON FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO upset about this. I had to miss out on the last F-ing get-together as well because Seth and I were on a trip that weekend, and now I have to miss this one too??!! Stupid work. I think that we're still going to be in the Cities overnight Saturday night, so probably Sunday morning/lunch would work best for us (we have a family Christmas in Fairmont Saturday at 1pm, then a Schreier family thing in the Cities Saturday evening at about 6pm). Is there anyone available on Sunday at all?? Anybody? I am feeling sad and want to see you guys!! Let me know what's up!

SarahB

No comments: