Tuesday, October 14, 2008

So soon!

The first thing I need to say is that Scanders Anderson cracks me up. Period. :) As much as I also would LOVE to be a part of pregnancy and birth conversations, I too must request that at least SOME part of the weekend will be dedicated to discussions other than babies! :) I also want to make sure that I will have a place to stay (Scanders??) since I do not have children nor am I preggers. Do I belong anywhere?!?! HAHAHAHA JK..just as long as I have a roof over my head I am fine wherever there's room!! Oh, AND (this may be the most important thing I have to say!)..I'm just wondering what I should bring for alcohol since I think there are all of probably three or four of us who can partake in it!! :) I am putting myself in charge of picking it up, as long as those of you who would like to join in the alcoholic festivities tell me what you want to drink!!! So..let me know!! Also, there is a possibility I will be able to leave earlier on Friday..so I may be able to get into town around supper time, which would be even MORE fantastic! I am SO excited to see you all..you have no idea!!! Love you!! Sarah

No comments: