Wednesday, October 08, 2008

So excited

Hi, ladies! So, I do very occasionally have access to the blog (ha ha, Elizabeth!) so I thought I'd write a quick post. I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone next weekend! Addyson and I will there most of the weekend and are just going to leave for a few hours Saturday night to see some friends from PT school (who are definitely not cooler than all of you!). Sorry I don't have any pictures to post; I've stolen a few minutes from work to run to the library to check email and the blog and don't have any pictures of Addyson to post. Yes, I live in the technology dark ages. I do not have internet access at home and my employer has filtered almost every website except the Medicare one.

Anyways, just wanted to say "hi" and I'm looking forward to catching up with everyone next weekend!
Lindsey :)
p.s. I'm especially looking forward to sharing labor and delivery stories with Breanna! (Congratulations, by the way!)

No comments: