Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Rain here, too



Hi ladies-
   I'm excited to see you all too!!  Julia and I will be able to be there either Friday night or Saturday early afternoon.  What do you think would be the best time?  Do we have any definite plans?  Where are we staying?  Are we slumber partying it?  Hoteling it?  Any ideas?  
    Things here are going pretty well.  We are FINALLY healthy after about a month of being deathly ill here with a horrid cold.  So now I feel "normal" but of course, my belly is beginning to make me supremely uncomfortable even when just sitting or standing.  Its fun.  :)  
    Breanna, I'm so excited for your maternity pants.  They are the most flattering, fun things to wear ever.  :)  Congratulations on joining the club! :)
     Okay, let me know what's up for next weekend.  I am game for anything!  

Love,
  Mandy

No comments: