Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Rain, Rain, Rain...

Hello all,
I just heard from Missy and we are going to do dress shopping on Friday afternoon, and she would like to stay in the cities Friday night. So, I am available Saturday morning through Sunday. Where should I meet you all? I can't wait to see you then!

Is anyone going to Concordia Homecoming this weekend? I think Sarah and Elizabeth were planning on it. Are you still going? Are you going to the choir reunion? Sounds fun!

Last weekend, Sue came to visit and we had a very nice time buying some maternity pants. My jeans still fit me, it is just my dress pants have no room to stretch in anymore, and they are very uncomfortable. We also watched movies, relaxed, saw her college roomates, and ate. Good times.

Anything exciting going on in your life?
Can't wait to see you soon!

Breanna

No comments: