Saturday, April 05, 2008

Hi Friends

Wow...it has been awhile since I have blogged, but I guess no news is good news. I feel like the time has flown by this winter, and I am so so so so so glad it is spring-like finally. Although, I hear that northern MN today will still not be spring-like...sounds more snow-like.
Well, let's see...not much has happened here, it has been a beautifully relaxing year so far. We are getting news from the superintendent in our district that we need to be cutting lots of money this year. Who knows what is going to happen...scary.
Other than that...Chris and I and some friends are going to northern CA in the end of June. That should be very fun. Tomorrow, Chris and I are going to the Twins game.
So...it is fun to hear from you all. Talk to you soon!
Breanna
This is kind of a random blog, but I just woke up...forgive me.

No comments: