Sunday, April 27, 2008

The festival

Just a quick note tonight...I haven't updated my preferences on the site Elizabeth set-up (which is cool) because I don't know my schedule at all for this summer. Since I'm doing my CPE (Clinical Pastoral Education) this summer, I have to make myself available to their schedule which includes weekends and evenings. I won't know until the end of May what my schedule will look like for June and definitely have no idea about July. August is out because Matt and Sarah will be moving here the first weekend and then I'm hoping to spend the rest of the month in Mexico working on my tan. I hope everyone is well. Has anyone done anything fun during spring? At least, some of us have experienced glimpses of spring - some of you are still facing winter.

No comments: