Saturday, April 05, 2008

Please Pray for Pelican

Hi ladies - I write with some very sad news. You have maybe heard on the news that our high school band was in a bad bus accident this morning. My cousin Nichole (a junior bridesmaid in my wedding if you remember her) was in the accident, but thank God is fine. One small scratch. Others were not so lucky. One girl was killed in the accident. Her name is Jessica Weishair. She was in 9th grade. And though I didn't know her personally, I can't help but keep thinking about the fact that she's "Kim and Stacy's daughter". (family friends) And I think of all of you who have daughters and myself - and what it would be to lose a daughter. Unthinkable. Love those little love bugs with all your heart - and when you want to put your head through a wall (like I sometimes do) because they won't listen or cooperate, just stop and think of life without her. Unthinkable.

No comments: