Monday, March 31, 2008

Hey Beauties!

Hello friends! I am SO glad March is over! Lent and Holy Week were much harder for me this year...not sure why, I think it was more personal than the actual tasks being any harder or time consuming. I'm still working on the middle school musical in EGF, but that's over in 2 weeks...yahoo! Otherwise-I'm daily challenged by my very argumentative 2-year-old-it took 5 tries to get her to bed tonight! And everything I say, for example "It's time to eat dinner!" is answered by "No, it is NOT time to eat dinner" and that is her response for everything I say! My mantra is "Its just a phase, its just a phase..." :)

So-at work I use this online meeting planner a lot-I have musicians fill it in so I know who is available from week-to-week. I thought it might help us land on a good weekend for the Festival, I agree that if it needs to be moved for the optimum amount of women to be there we should do that. I set up the Doodle to include all weekends in June and July (the dates listed are only Saturday-I figured you will all assume that the weekend could include Friday and Sunday too)...so fill in your info and we'll see what we get! :) http://www.doodle.ch/gw2p992aw8q6ihun

Hope we hear some more updates soon! Blog traffic has been light ladies!

Love to you all,

Elizabeth

No comments: