Thursday, September 14, 2006

This is what happens when you feed Julia spaghetti


Hi everyone! It is good to see that the blog has been active! Our lives here have been pretty crazy since school started. :) We've had some exhausting falls into bed at night, but life is good. Tonight, Julia had spaghetti, as you can see. Apparently she enjoys it. Or at least she enjoys spreading it all over her face, hair, hands, etc. Great for bath night. :)
I got to stay home with Juila on Tuesday, which was actually very nice. Not for her, though; she had an ear infection. She is feeling much better and is back to her cheerful self, but Monday night was NOT a fun experience. Lots of crying and being awake. Poor girl! We are in the preparations for the big first birthday party. :) Should be fun with all of the grandparents. I hope we don't get too wild! ha ha
School is going well for both of us. I have a few very interesting kids this year, but most of them are pretty good, and I am enjoying my days. David is keeping busy, but has a much lighter load than last year, which is very nice. We're a little more relaxed around here. :) Did I tell you that he is teaching one class at Northwestern in St. Paul? Don't ask him to drink, dance, or do anything else that is remotely smile-provoking. Just kidding. He really isn't supposed to drink, dance, etc, though. Its pretty hard for him since he was getting pasted every night and dancing naked in the living room.
I don't know if we'll be able to make it up to homecoming, but I'll check it out. It would be fun!! By the way, has anyone heard what kind of baby Jake and Amy had? You know what I mean... boy? girl? Has anyone heard anything? Just curious.
Well, that's all from Litchfield, MN, home of the Dragons and Julia Severtson, the spaghetti queen (and also queen of pooping in the bathtub it turns out). More fun times.
I think maybe I'm going a little cooky this Thursday night. I love you all!!

MJ

No comments: