Monday, September 04, 2006

Hi!

Hello all! Beautiful pics all around! I guess I am not talented or smart enough yet to figure out how to put my own pics on here - or maybe I just haven't had the time! :) It's so great to hear from all of you and be able to keep up on what's going on in everyone's lives - I know we've all mentioned that before, but I thought I'd reiterate!

This past LONG weekend (long in a good way because I didn't have to work today) Seth and I spent up in Hopkins again with my aunt and uncle. We were able to help move my cousin Nick down to St Olaf today for his senior year - it was hard on everyone, especially my aunt Mary who is still having a very hard time dealing with Cara's death. These past few weeks have been spent talking with all of them on the phone nearly every day as well as heading up there just about every weekend - it has been good for all of us, as weird as that might seem - I just know that it has helped me immensely with the grieving process (which totally SUCKS, by the way!!!!).

Anywho - I have absolutely no pity or sympathy for any of you who have to start school tomorrow - SOME of us have jobs that require us to work YEAR-ROUND and therefore the summer feels just like winter practically! HAHA - just joshin' ya! Ok, well it does all feel pretty much the same, besides the weather part...

I don't really have any new news for everyone - Seth and I spent a lot of time this weekend talking about where we'll end up in December when he graduates. Oh wait - we talk about that ALL the time..!! All of our friends/family (including some of YOU!) are trying to get us to move up to the Twin Cities area - I must say that this is definitely a possibility, but who knows really?!?!?!?!

Ok, I really should go to bed - tomorrow is going to be a busy day at the bank! Good luck to all of you starting school tomorrow and Sarah, keep your head up! (I liked Plan P the best, by the way!)

Love you all MUCHO,
Sarah Schripes

No comments: