Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Right on!



Way to get 'er done ladies! It was really fun to read all those posts. Julia is so big, is she walking? And May 12th is on the calender-you both look quite beautiful in those dresses.

Here in the NorthLand everything is going well. The job is great, really. I have no complaints the staff is so affirming and laid back and yet there is much to do and lots of room for growth that I think is very attainable...so I'm excited to be here and doing this work. Its still scary being in Grand Forks. We have a couple living in my dad's basement (while they build a lake home after retirment), its been just fine but I'm anxious for Micaela and I to be able to stretch out and have our own space. If I were rich it would be no problem! :)

Yep, that's it for now I miss you all a lot already. Perhaps we should begin discussing future weekend/holiday plans? I know that sounds crazy but I know you people and your busy lives and I work at a church so the holidays are going to be a bit hectic.

No, the other girls are not on here yet...Scanders I'm emailing the addresses I have (Becca and Linds) right NOW!

Love to you all!

No comments: