Thursday, March 26, 2009

Bummer

I was already to post on one of our member's exciting news until I read Elizabeth's post and said it's not our news to share. Bummer! I guess I can wait until the member is able to share and I won't spill the beans. I guess it gives me all the more time to come up with something good in response to her post.

Unlike Elizabeth, I don't have such exciting news to report. School, school, school. Although in a couple weeks I will find out where my internship will be next year. The group is deciding this week and I've been really antsy to find out. I simply hope I get one of my top three selections in which case I will welcome visitors to either NH, CO, or AZ.

In other news, my mom was awarded a study seminar to Cambridge, England this summer to study the American Civil Rights Movement. I'm really proud of her as it was a competitive program and to be awarded is highly admirable. She thinks I should come over either before or after her seminar to travel with her, so I am heavily considering that.

Alright, I've got to be to work shortly and I'm not even ready. I'm looking forward to Sarah Schreier going to visit this weekend! Yippee!!

No comments: