Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I got a job!!!

Hi ladies-
How are all of you this wonderful Holy Week? I hope well except that is so freakin' cold outside. Whatever. I love to wear my WOOL coat in APRIL, don't you?
Anyway, as usual, I'm pressed for time, and fighting for computer time with my superhero husband, "Thesisboy," so this will be short.
I had an interview yesterday in Green Bay for a 5-8 Choir job that is only 60% (yeah!). They called today, and as long as my background check comes out okay, and my application for a Wisconsin license works out, the job is mine!! :) I hope that they don't find out about the Grand Theft Auto charge that I have on my record. Oops. :)
Anyway, just wanted to share the good new with my favorite peeps. Sarah--are you back?? Let us know!! :)

Love you guys. Sorry this is so short.
Mandy

No comments: