Sunday, April 29, 2007

beautiful girls



Hi ladies-
How are all of you? As usual, things here have been CRAZY, but: DAVID FINISHED HIS THESIS!! MY SPRING CONCERT IS DONE!! NOW WE HAVE TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE HECK TO DO ABOUT NEXT YEAR. :)
Annie went to prom this weekend. Doesn't she look nice? Julia was pretty impressed, and kept yelling "Annie!" at every girl she saw with a blue dress. :) I did actually cry a little when she drove up at the school for prom--she looked so pretty and was so grown up! What a dork I am. :)
There isn't much else that is exciting to report from Litchfield. Julia is talking soooo much. This is good and bad. She does call kitties "titties" and a clock a "cock" and this weekend, she looked down my mom's shirt twice and said "yucky" Hmmm. ITs fun though. :) We packed her snacks for the long prom afternoon in this lunchbox she got from a friend, and she just loved carrying it around! ;) Pretty cute stuff. She is also in a new "helper" mode, and wants to help with everything. Cute, but a little in the way at times. I try to let her do things, though, like clean the toilet. she has to learn sometime. Joking.
What is new with all of you? Breanna, are you sane yet? I hope that school and wedding things are'nt getting too overwhelming. Let us know if you need any help!
Well, I 'm going to get ready for bed. Yep. Its 8:55. shut up. I know I'm lame.
I miss all of you and can't wait to see you sometime soon!!
Love Mandy

No comments: