Tuesday, April 10, 2007

He is Risen!




Happy Easter one and all! I hope you all are feeling uplifted and spring-like (we're currently in a winter storm watch...but I'm trying). I survived Holy week, but I had a horrible cold all week...so it was a lot harder than it should have been. The musical I'm directing is over in 2 1/2 weeks...I can't wait.


So, I'm writing to share these pictures with you and also to volunteer myself...since I had NOTHING to do with the planning of the F-n festival last year, I would gladly take on the coordinator position this year! Here is my main question-we had talked about alternating years with letting boys come to our event...so would this be a boy year? There has also been conversation about taking this year to honor those that have graduated...and that includes a couple males.


So, let me know about that...I have some ideas tucked away...not to be brought to fruition until after this lovely theatrical experience.

No comments: