Wednesday, February 14, 2007

This picture says a lot


Some of you may be able to guess where this picture is from. Yes, Guatemala, but more specifically Antigua, Guatemala. In two and a half weeks I will be boarding a plane to Guatemala for a month. Don't let the physical feature in the background fool you into thinking it is a mountain...it's a volcano. Guatemala is a little smaller in size than Tennessee and has 30 volcanoes. Antigua alone is surrounded by three of them.
I also picked this picture because of the cross in the foreground. Today I received an acceptance letter from Luther Seminary into the Master's of Divinity program. On July 9th I will begin studying the Greek language. In September I will move to campus and begin full-time. Lots of changes to look forward too.

No comments: