Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Please respond

Did anyone try the prairie dog recipe at their Superbowl party. I intended on serving it to my many football-loving guests, but alas I had to work and was unable to catch even one commercial of the Super Bowl. Somehow my week has managed to start well even though I haven't been able to be apart of the post-game talk about commercials and who won. (On a Super Bowl side note, do you wonder what they do with all the merchandise that was made for the losing team? You know they have hats made for both teams in advance that say they both won, so what do they do with the loser merchandise? Would they really just throw unused items away?)

Even if you don't have the answers for the above questions, I would like a response to the following question: If you could have any kind of cake, what would you like? I've been thinking about all the cakes that people used to make in the good old days when Betty Crocker or Duncan Hines weren't around. If I were to choose a cake...what would it be? Well, I'll tell you my answer, if you promise to share yours. Carrot cake, homemade with real grated carrots, raisins, spices, and of course cream cheese frosting. Nummy!

No comments: