Thursday, February 08, 2007

random fun stuff



Hello friends-

1. To answer Sarah's question, my favorite kind of cake would be angel food. My mom makes it with a really thin glaze that is delicious.

2. Sarah's second question about the prairie dog dip touched me very deeply. I know that the actual prairie dog meat was substituted with hot dogs and that makes very much sense because prairie dogs are HOT DOGS!

3. I thought I would show you a couple of pictures dealing with some frolicking that happened at my school. We (the Student Council) organized a Snow Week and one of the events was a snow sculpting contest. I was very nervous about what would happen, but I was PLEASANTLY surprised! Some of them turned out really really cool. Ours however was going to be the Kool-Aid man, but turned into a big red blog of snow. FUN!

4. Happy mid-February. Even though it is cold, you should all go play in the snow. It was very good for the soul.

Love,
Breanna

No comments: