Friday, February 23, 2007

Packer fans?

Well, the job offer has come and been accepted...and we are now on the path to moving to Packer Country. That's right, folks, we are on the way to Green Bay, Wisconsin. And that is good. :)

David got offerered this job on Tuesday, and accepted it today. He starts in the fall. He will be a jack of all trades there, teaching lots of things, but he is excited about finally getting started.

Other than that, I guess there is no news to report. After waiting for that to come down the pike, everything else seems anti-climatic. :)

Anyway, I have to go; Julia is sick with a bad cold and has woken up about 4 times already and its only 8:15. Poor thing. It may be a long night. Fun times. David took his turn last night while I conferenced with nobody at school and then played VB until what felt like the wee hours of the morning, but was actually only 10:15 p.m. So, its my turn tonight. :)

Anyone else pumped for the winter storm? I am so excited! Stay warm, safe, and great! I love you guys. Thanks for being amazing!

Mandola

No comments: