Sunday, February 11, 2007

A Response

Hello all! I am responding to Sarah's question! First of all, we DID in fact have a fun SuperBowl party at our house, but it did NOT include the fabulous afore-mentioned Prairie Dog recipe. Yikes! It is also rather amusing that you pose the question, Sarah, about the unused merchandise because our party guests posed the very same question!! And yet, we were unable to come up with a concrete answer -- our hope was merely that it wasn't just thrown away!! Ok, and in response to your final most EXCITING question, my favorite cake has got to be word for word identical to yours! Carrot cake RULES!!! I challenge anyone who disagrees!!!

Ok, I'm off to enjoy what's left of my Sunday evening before another long week starts at work tomorrow a.m.

Love, love, love!
SBooms

No comments: