Sunday, February 03, 2008

Once

Hi girls!  
   Okay, so last weekend, David and I saw the movie "Once" and it was so good.  I had never heard of it, and at first I was crabby that he came home with some weird movie but it was GREAT!!  The music is incredible.  I KNOW that all of you will love it, so it is now your assignment to go get this movie.  :)   If you YouTube the words "Once: Falling Slowly"  you will hear my favorite song from the whole movie.  It makes me want to cry it is so beautiful. :)   WATCH IT!!
   Okay, that's it.  I hope that all of you Minnesotans are going to caucus on Tuesday.  I did it last time and it was FUN!! :)  It might seem a little scary, but its cool to hear what people think.  I encourage all of you to try it.  You will learn something! :)

Okay, those are my two plugs for the night.  I love you and miss you all.  Watch the movie. 

Love,
  Mandy
    

No comments: