Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Where's the excitement?

I look at the blog daily and am disappointed that the posting is sparce. Lack of posting makes me less likely to post myself. Therefore I'm making an executive decision to pull the blog. That way I will not be tempted to check it multiple times a day.




Okay, I really wasn't thinking that I would banish the blog from the internet. But did it get a reaction out of you? Hopefully it wasn't the sort of reaction that made you curse my name; that wouldn't be good.
School is well into the second week. I have five classes and four of them are good. My ecumenical hymnody class, which Elizabeth is also taking, is a poor. However, there are only five more times left and tomorrow we get to see the rare book collection which is bound to be exciting. All right, back to reading, which is bound to put me to sleep, so that's good. Take care, friends!

No comments: