Sunday, September 23, 2007

The autumn leaves....

Sarah, do you really think threatening your friends is the way to get what you want? Well, it worked...so maybe there's something to it! I agree-this hymnody class leaves something to be desired, and a few Luther alum have told me how lucky I am not to be taking it on campus...ha ha ha!! :)

We've entered the fall schedule here-and while I'm enjoying everything, it is a serious bump up in the intensity of my days. Church is good, we're doing a "Why Church?" series that has been wonderful!

Micaela and I are taking swimming lessons! It is so fun! She loves it (except when the teacher touches her feet, she freaks out), there are a few things she can't do because of the tubes in her ears...but we're kicking, jumping, splashing...and its nice to talk with some other young moms. We are approaching the "2s" for sure! Temper tantrums come more often that I would like...especially at 3:30am when "APPLE JUICE" is yelled for 10 minutes straight. I'm praying this too shall pass...quickly.

I think that's all I know-I miss you all! It was this time last year we had our Homecoming bash...maybe we should figure out a weekend we could spend a day together?

Much love to all the ladies! :)

No comments: