Monday, October 02, 2006

We've moved!

Well Micaela and I spent our first night in our new place...the poor girl had a rough day getting passed around at church, having a different evening babysitter, teething and then spending the night in a wierd place! But, we survived and I am so excited to be in this place where Micaela has her own room and I have a walk in closet! Whoa! Its a townhouse style apartment so there is a large living area and kitchen downstairs and two 1/2 wonderful rooms upstairs! We have room for guests so book your stay now. Otherwise life is pretty much filled with work and being a mom, so I'm looking forward to the exciting Homecoming weekend at Concordia...so far I know Scanders, Lindsey and I will all be there...hope the rest of you can make it!

We got to see Lindsey and Shripes recently...very fun! Love to you all!

Elizabeth and Micaela

No comments: