Monday, October 09, 2006

What is this on my head?


Hi everyone!

Sorry its been awhile since I've been on here. Looks like a lot of us have been busy lately! :)
First thing I want to say is that David, Julia, and I have decided to join the rest of you in Moorhead for the Homecoming shindig!! We won't be there until Saturday around noon, but we hope that we can catch all of you and have a great time!! Would anyone be willing to update me on what the plans are? Thanks!!
Things here have been going well I guess. I have a cold, Julia barfed all over the car this weekend, and David is constantly working on his letters of application to various places around this country, but all in all we are happy, so I guess that's good.
This pictuere is from Juila's birthday party. She doesn't look the happiest, but she is trying to figure out what that is on her head! Kind of a funny girl, she is. We had her picture taken at a Sears portrait studio two weeks ago, and the pictures are just priceless. I will bring them with this weekend for those of you who will be there!
Not much else is new. I can't wait to see you, and for those of you who won't be there, I wish I could see you soon, too!! Have a great week, stay warm, and here's a BIG HUG from me! :)

Love,
Mandy

No comments: