Thursday, August 31, 2006

The search continues

He-hem Elizabeth, where are you job updates, huh?

As usual there has either been no communication from my latest interviews or another qualified candidate has been chosen. Therefore, I will go to Plan P: plunder and pillage with Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom on the next taping of "Pirates of Caribbean III: Forget honest work and become a pirate."

Or, perhaps skip Plan P and move onto Plan Q: Quit looking, or maybe Plan R: Rest assured that something will come my way, or perhaps Plan S: Secure relationship with wealthy man so working is optional. How about Plan T: Take action in writing stand-up comedy. Plan U: Urge others to look for jobs too so I'm not alone. Plan W: Wonder and solve all the world's problems. (If I follow through with this plan I can't have a job because wondering and problem solving will take up all my time.)

Well, I'll start with Plan P and go from there. This weekend I will be joining members of my dad's family at the lake. More than any other year I feel like Labor Day is getting quite a bit of attention because supposedly it is the last weekend of summer. Whatever happened to the autumnal equinox in September signifying the change in the season? Therefore, I will cling to summer until that day. I will continue to enjoy the sun, blue skies, bike riding, and nice breezes that come through my window at night.

Sarah A.

No comments: