Thursday, February 19, 2009

Treatise on the freedom of exaggeration.

"continued efforts to speak the truth"
"as in my nature, I seek to report what is accurate"

As I am sure my fellow Lighthouse occupiers will concur, the above statements are heresy! We know the true nature of Sarah C. Anderson, and while you do truthfully communicate the Gospel of Jesus Christ through words and deeds, that is where the truth ends. Our years of co-habitation in the Lighthouse yield countless accounts of lies, fibs, story-telling coming from Sarah, a.k.a, Scanders. The way in which one may measure the amount of snow outside, is a matter of interpretation. I would describe the snow as "a lot of snow" by its mere existence alone, no matter how small the amount. I would like spring to come and therefore, would like all of the snow to go to hell. I do appreciate the art of exaggeration in the spoken word and will continue to use it freely, however, I do not allow this creative gift to muddle my message or truth-telling, but simply enhance my foundational point. Here I stand, I can do none other, God help me.

No comments: