Sunday, February 01, 2009

P.S.S....No, I suck!


So the funniest little thing happened on Saturday. Schreier was at my house and she said "the other day I was reading the blog...." and I went - OMG! I seriously haven't checked this thing out for like 6 months - and I'm not sure why! I think I forgot about it completely - need to have my head examined! Yikes!

Anyhow - life in the Backstrom house is good. Kevin is keeping busy with his "truck building" - he's taking 4 junk pickups and making it into 1 junk pickup - yes, we live East of Erhard in Redneck Township! He enjoys getting greasy and can't wait to have a "custom" truck he can give to Ella when she's old enough to drive! He says she's already old enough to "rap the pipes", a good little pasttime they shared together last summer! I'm busy with work and homelife - sometimes wondering what exactly my purpose is besides work and cleaning this house. I'm ready to go on strike - hey, if your clothes don't quite make it to the hamper, they might not quite make it to the washer. Two can play this game!! : )

Ella, she is getting so big! She's proudle "five and one quarter" right now, in preschool and loving it! She loves art projects, she's a little mathmetician and the biggest drama queen I've met! It may have something to do with having two little sisters who only need to open they screamers to get what they want! I may be a little guilty! : )

Marie is the talker in the family - and the story teller! Two and a half years old now! The other day she told Kevin she lost a tooth and when he asked her where it was, she opened her mouth, pointed inside and told him she put it back. Today she told me a dog bit her - which I'm 900% sure didn't happen. (I actually was bit by a dog today - scary thing! My right arm is numb from the thumb to my elbow - a little weird feeling and i'm hoping it will be better by morn!! - it wasn't our dog "black dog Merle Mason backstrom" blackie for short - it was our friends dog.)

Ok, back on track....Gracie (1 1/2) - whoa - where did she come from! she's got this personality that I can't quite get a grip on. She's so funny - but the funniest thing about her is how funny she THINKS she is - and the way she laughs at herself. She's talking up a storm and can tell us all sorts of things with the 20 words she does say. She likes to scream at the top of her lungs to get her point across and when I give her "the look" she says .... "please?" Huh,.....

Anyway - I've attached some pictures of the girs - they were taken back in September - so they've changed just a bit since then!

but anyway - I'm glad I checked this out - I learned all sorts of things- like all the babies that are here and on the way! I'm so out of touch with everyone - and it's no-ones fault but my own! It sounds though like everyone is well, and for that I am glad! Things here are great too - may this greeting find you well and best wishes for a Fabulous February! WE SURVIVED JANUARY!!!!

Love you all - miss you too!!

Amanda

No comments: