Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Big Belly...



Hello ladies!
Mandy...your post makes me nervous. But, I am glad to hear that things are starting to settle into normal life again. If I lived by you, I would bring you over a cup of hot chocolate (that is what I am drinking instead of coffee these days) and give you a little break. Or, I would ask David to let me steal you away for an hour or two to just hang out. You deserve a break.
Did the rest of you know how nice Mandy is??? She mailed me some maternity shirts that made my day, because now I don't have to wear the same outfits each week. I started to feel like Monday was always the black shirt with the wool-looking pants, Tuesday was the green shirt with black pants, you get the picture. So, I was VERY thankful!
School has been fine. Last week we did not have one normal day of school...one snow day, one too cold to survive day, and three late starts! Woo Hoo! That made me happy. However, this week it has been very hard to get up and get back to normal.
Happy Inauguration Day!
Love you all!
Breanna
p.s. Mandy wanted to see these pics...the rest of you have probably already seen them, but I suppose I can add them to the blog for posterity.

No comments: