Wednesday, December 03, 2008

She's Here!






Hi ladies!  
    Sorry for not getting this info. out sooner.  It is hard work being the mom of two.  It is finally Wednesday morning, and I am alone with a computer for the first time and I just got our pictures loaded.  Whew!  :)  
    So, Lauren Elizabeth was born at 11:35 on Sunday.  She was 7 lbs, 8 oz, and 20 inches long.  We got to the hospital at 7:00 a.m.  I will now say that epidurals are my best friend as the 21 hours of laboring at the hospital with Julia was cut to a mere 4 1/2 hours, 2 of which I couldn't feel a thing.  Wow.  :)  
    Other than being a little frustrated with nursing, and trying to figure out how exactly it works to tame a precocious 3-year old while trying to calm a crying newborn, things here are okay.  I am tired, but I guess that is normal?  :)  
    I have to get the pics out to lots of others, but I just wanted to check in and say hi.  :)  If only we had a laptop, camera phone, or something else like that I could have gotten these pics to you sooner! :)
    Have a nice rest of the week!

Love,
    Mandy

No comments: