Monday, December 08, 2008

New job, new location, new life...? :)

Hello lovely ladies! I have to admit that the majority of my "free" internet time has been spent these past few weeks on Facebook, to which I have become COMPLETELY addicted. (Thank you SO much, Elizabeth and Scanders!!:)) As I had shared with all of you at our lovely get-together, I was able to get a new job with Wells Fargo in Sioux Falls and now find myself having been a South Dakota resident for nearly a month. Holy moly! The new job is going well..it is COMPLETELY different from what I was doing previously - I spend a lot more time at the computer (for now, anyway) and working more on the developmental aspect of hiring than the technical. I don't think I'll really feel totally comfortable for at least another couple of months..but that's ok..the new challenges/stresses are definitely a good thing!

Sioux Falls itself is fine - I am already quite comfortable here, having spent a considerable amount of time here in recent years for training, shopping, etc., so that is nice. I really enjoy the people I work with here in the office as well - they have had more positive things to say about me than I think I heard in the past five years I was at Wells in Marshall. I appreciate honesty and openness SO MUCH!!

Things on the divorce front are fine. Or should I say final? :) I am officially Sarah Schreier again (which reminds me - I wonder if I can change my name on here to something other than "SarahB"..) There are soo many things to go along with changing my name back (emotional and otherwise), with moving, with starting a new job and a new life..I feel completely and utterly overwhelmed most days. Our house in Marshall is still up for sale (so THAT's not a strain on my pocketbook AT ALL - paying half a mortgage AND rent!!! AAGGHH!!)..we actually had an offer on it the other day, but the guy refused our counter offer and said he's not budging from his original offer. Nice. Jerk. :) So..if any of you know anyone wanting to move to the wonderful town of Marshall..just let me know!! :)

I am so thankful that I have all of you wonderful ladies in my life. And so thankful that Elizabeth and Micaela are ok..that Mandola added another beautiful little girl to our group..that Scanders has given us the Last Hoorah..that Lindsey and Breanna will now BOTH be contributing to the overall size of our group of friends..I am just thankful for all of you..period.

I promise to check this thing out more often as time goes on..but also know that most evenings you will be able to find me checking Facebook! :)

Oh..one more thing. I have a boy in my life. Crazy. I know. Don't worry - not a serious relationship boy or anything like that (pretty sure it's going to take me YEARS to want to get married again..!!!!) His name is Dan..he's originally from Detroit Lakes, MN..and he is wonderful. Right now we're just hanging out when we can and enjoying each other's company..very low-key. It's just nice. He is someone I can talk to and someone I already feel very comfortable with. Who knows..it may never turn into anything more..but it is nice to have him in my life right now.

Seriously..I may have exceeded my word limit for the day...I should stop. Just know I love you all!!! You are always in my heart!!!

Love,
Sarah SCHREIER :)

No comments: