Friday, September 26, 2008

the weekend

Hi! 
   Julia and I can be there anytime from about 6:00 on Friday until lunchtime on Sunday.   

Sarah, I am so jealous that you were at that game!!  David was "watching" the game via the internet and couldn't sleep he was so excited. :)  Hopefully they can pull it off against the Royals!

Breanna-  How have you been feeling?  I've been thinking about you.  Sorry to hear about the boobs.  Just wait... :)

I have had the WORST cold of my life for like 2 weeks now.  I think I might go to the doctor if its not better by Monday.  I even had to miss 2 days of school last week which sucks because I only had 3 sick days left after I took them all for maternity leave.   Julia's birthday is on Sunday, so we have the Severtson clan coming for the weekend...resting won't really be an option.  Come on cold!  go away! :)

Anyway, can't wait to see you all!!

Love,  Mandy

No comments: