Saturday, September 13, 2008

Breanna's Future






Hi everyone! 

Well, it is Saturday, I'm exhausted and a little cooky.  Julia and I embarked on a project today just for you all.  :)  Its a little silly, but that's okay.  Julia was the photographer for a couple of these!  She's quite the helper.  Our project is entitled, "Breanna's Future-- the good the bad and the ugly."  or something like that. :)  he he   I'm in pregnancy humor here, bear with me. 

If I could get this to work, I would put little captions in for each picture...work with me here. :)

Photo #1:  Oh my gosh!  And you have three whole months left!  Yikes!
Photo #2:  "You need HOW MANY pillows to sleep?" 
Photo #3:  Where the hell did my bellybutton go?  
Photo #4:  The Hugs and...
Photo #5:  Kisses are worth all of the rest.

Anyway, we hope that you are all doing well!!  School is mostly good for me, although I SEVERELY miss my summer naps.  

We have had 4 nights in a row of dry UNDIES OVERNIGHT here in De Pere.  That's for Julia in case you were wondering.  We decided to leave the pullup buying in the dust when our last package ran out and so far, so good.  It is exciting.  A three month hiatus from diapers.  Wow.  

Nothing else is new other than I feel like a blimp, my back hurts, and my boobs are the size of watermelons, which for me is a new feeling.  I don't especially enjoy having them...I definitely miss my little B cups.  I fear they may never be the same.  

Well, CONGRATULATIONS to Breanna.  I am so excited to think that our baby will have a little companion just like Julia has Micaela.  So sweet.   We hope that you are feeling okay.  How is school going?  Have you told your students yet?  I bet they'll freak out!  

By the way, I am as of now totally game for a Cities' get-together the weekend of Oct. 17...anyone?  

BTW, I got a birth announcement for Miss Lillian (Lily) June Meidinger yesterday.  Born Aug. 12, cute as a button.  Maybe you got the same thing, but I just thought I'd pass on the info. in case.  

Okay.  Sorry if the bare belly pictures are a little much.  Like I said,  a little cooky here.

Love you!

Mandy
 


No comments: