Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hello!

Well, I figured I had better join in on the action here pretty soon..I am getting left in the DUST with all of these posts and pics going up on the blog!! Craziness abounds (as always!) in my life, but it was nothing short of WONDERFUL to have a visit from Scanders, Elizabeth, and Micaela a couple of weekends ago, and a couple of weekends before that, I was able to make a trip up to Pelican Rapids (or should I say Erhard?!) to spend some time with our dear Amanda and her family.

I would also like to add to the CONGRATULATIONS to our mommies-to-be - how fun and exciting!

On that note, Scanders, I too will be happy to assist in bringing alcohol to our get-together..as both you and Elizabeth found out, I have become quite the professional drinker these past few weeks...hahahahaha! :)

Enjoy these pics of my friend visits - I CAN'T WAIT to see you all in just a few weeks!!!! Love you!
Shripes


No comments: