Saturday, May 17, 2008

Making a plan....

Ok, so I'm trying to get a plan here. That weekend is coming together for me! I'm off early Friday, so that stress is gone. Kevin didn't flinch when I told him I would be away for part of our anniversary, so that stress is gone. I have the entire following week off....so, if my kids don't sleep in tents, that stress is gone too! he he.... My biggest stress is getting the kids on Saturday....yikes! It looks like an hour and a half trip from St. Cloud to Stillwater, does that sound right? So, Elk River to St. Cloud, then to Stillwater - those of you from down there, what kind of a trip am I looking at here? Tell me to buck up and make my hubby give me money for gas! :) Anyway - who IS all going to camp for sure? Has anyone heard anything from Becca or Amy? Sarah A camping? Elizabeth, Mandy, Breanna? Can't wait to meet Addyson!!! Is anyone camping Friday night too, or just Saturday night? Keep me posted!

No comments: