Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Howdy

Amanda, you have to come! It is already going to be a sparse crowd I have a feeling. I do have a tent that my lovely bridesmaids purchased for me and Chris. I have not used it yet, but would be happy to bust it out for the festival. The only problem is, I don't know what times I will get there because I am going to the Guthrie that day.

As for how far ER is from SC, it is about a half an hour...not too bad. But, we are camping in Stillwater, right?

Well, on other notes...congrats on the new thing growing in your tummy, Mandy. I hope someone (Becca, Amy, Mandy) can produce a boy, that would be good. As for me, I am more in the Sarah and Sarah camp...not quite ready yet. But, I have been married for one whole year now!

A couple weeks ago, my brother graduated from Concordia and I got to see Elizabeth and Micaela....it was so fun! But, I still can't believe it has been 5 years. My first 8th graders are graduating in a matter of days. I am feeling old.

Keep the conversation going! See you all soon...that is actually really soon!

No comments: