Saturday, November 03, 2007

Help!

Hello dears!

I am writing to request your assistance! I am sitting as we speak at Amanda Backstrom's home, east of Erhard, MN, and we were just discussing the fun details of the blog. Our dear friend, however, does not have access to our wonderful blog, and I am COMPLETELY unfamiliar with how to get someone else added as a user/author. Is there someone out there who may be able to help us in this matter??? Please? PRETTY please?! :) Manda is VERY excited about the idea of joining and I know we would all LOVE to have her join us! Her email address is akbackstrom@yahoo.com, if that helps at all.

Ok, we are heading out to Robbie's birthday party (remember freshman year, Scanders or Elizabeth?!)...so either email Manda or let me know what I can do to help! Thanks so much, lovely ladies!

Love you!
SB
P.S. Grace is BEAUTIFUL! :) (just like her mom and big sisters!) :):):)

No comments: